Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Report Printing Orientation

Status
Not open for further replies.

NipperP

Technical User
Aug 9, 2002
GB
I am currently using CR & CE Version 10 and I have come up with a problem which I cannot resolve hench this post.

We have a letter which prints on Potrait orientation however page 2 of the letter is a list which needs to print as landscape orientation. Is there any way this can be done. Obviously I could rotate the list on page 2 however the users would ideally not wish to print these reports they would prefer to view them on the screen. So my question is can a report show in CE with page 1 as portrait and page 2 as landscape orientation?

Thanks in advance

Nipper

Within Crystal, no. There are third-party tools, I think. Try SEARCH to get other threads that have discussed it.

[yinyang] Madawc Williams (East Anglia, UK). Using Windows XP & Crystal 10 [yinyang]

See list of 3rd-party tools at:
My Visual CUT software allows you to automate the process of bursting the letters as 2 reports (1st pages in one report oriented in one way -- other pages in another report oriented the other way) into pdf files and then merging the result to single PDF(s) with mixed page orientations.

- Ido

Visual CUT & DataLink Viewer:
view, e-mail, export, burst, distribute, and schedule Crystal Reports.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back