Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

REPORT OUTPUT/LAYOUT, NOT QUITE STABLE

Status
Not open for further replies.

PrgrmsAll

Programmer
Apr 8, 2003
US
I have a report template that basically positions table data on a report in the format of a payroll check. Since all checks print on the same check stock, once the elements are aligned on the report, I should not have to worry about it.

The issue I am seeing is that all the checks are fine, printing as they should. Every check, that is, except for the second one. The first one is fine, the second one is printing each element on the report about a 1/4 inch higher than it should, third check through the end of the run is also fine.

I have all data elements inside the DETAIL section of the report. There is nothing in any other report section.

If anyone could offer a remedy or some comments on why this 2nd check would be printing somewhat 'off', it would be greatly appreciate.

Thanks in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back