Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Report on DN's using a certain Voice Mail Profile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jctsphone

Vendor
Mar 2, 2005
US
Hello,
Is there a way to pull a report that would tell me which extensions are using a certain Voice Mail Profile?

We currently have two Voice Mail Profiles (Unity, and Modular Messaging). The Modular Messaging profile sends users back to our Avaya infrastructure. I would like to keep a running list of how many users are forwarded to the Avaya equipment.

Thanks

You might want to look up the Cisco module download User Data Dump. It gives a lot of information, you would have to read up on the Cisco site to see if it does what you want and to be sure you either have or can accommodate all the program needs to run, but it is pretty slick when you get it going.

Simple way of doing this is export all the devices in CUCM. Once the export is complete, change the file name to CSV. It basically looks like a spreadsheet. Than filter based on your voice mail profiles. I don't believe Call Manager has any other reporting mechanisms for this request. I'll look but I doubt it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back