Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Report on Agent no answer

Status
Not open for further replies.

pbxer

Programmer
Feb 20, 2004
US
Hello:

In our Avaya switch we have call flows set up so that when a call is presented to an agent the agents phone will ring 3 times and if there is no answer the call will be redirected back to the main vector waiting to be answered by the next agent. I found out from a collegue that there is a "no answer" button you can assign to a supervisor phone so they can see the most recent "return on no answer" call, but I wanted to know if there is a report in CMS that will give "Return on no answer" statistics for each agent on a daily or weekly basis.

Thank you

You can customize the CMS report(s) that you want (split/skill and/or agent; real-time and/or historical) and add the data item NOANSREDIR to the appropriate report(s) to view the information you're looking for. You can also add Ringing call automatically redirected from agent as a real-time agent exception in CMS.

Susan
[sub]You have all the characteristics of a popular politician: a horrible voice, bad breeding, and a vulgar manner.[/sub]
[sup]Aristophanes, 424 B.C.[/sup]

[sup]Lex clavatoris designati rescindenda est.

You can add the button "noans-alrt" to the managers phone and it will light up whenever there is a RONA (Redirect On No Answer). If you press the button it will then display the agent who RONA'd the call.

You can only have one "noans-alrt" per hunt group.

Doh, I guess I should actually read the entire thread... hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back