Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Report not printing what the previewer displays

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 15, 2002
GB
Hi

I have been looking into an issue we have with one of our reports - unfortunatley I can't seem to see what the issue is and I was wondering if anyone could help.

We have a report that was written in 6i that displays batch payments that have been made, however occasionally, one of the fields wraps back on it self and overtypes, this obviuosly makes things a little difficult to read. This problem only occurs when the report is printed as the report looks fine when viewed through the previewer, we are confident that all the field lengths are correct, could this be an issue with the printing set-up? Any help would be much appreciated.
Thanks

Fonts on local PC and on the server may be slightly (or significantly) different, so whay fits to the field when previewed locally amy not fit when generated by the server. To overcome the problem, either reduce the font size for the field, or make it vertical elasticity Fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back