Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Report Modification 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigtwig

IS-IT--Management
Oct 20, 2002
US
Hi,
I'm a newbie to this forum and my solution may be simple, but after 'playing' with the Report Master without documentation, I'm a little confused.
I'm trying to track a vendor's ability to match their expected delivery date for materials with the actual date we receive it. The Expected Delivery Report (PO Module) is a great starting point. I think I'd just have to add the AP Invoice Date.
The bigger problem is to copy that report. I think the Crystal part will be easy, but how do I copy the data entry screen and find out what the existing report is called somewhere on my hard drive?
Thanks!
Mike

Unfortunately the canned reports in MAS90 cannot be modified. You'd have to start from scratch in designing a report (Crystal would be the way to go).

The only reports that are Crystal based and can be modified are those sitting on your Custom menu for the P/O module.

Regards,

Wayne Schulz
Schulz Consulting, LLC

Wayne,
Thanks for the info. I don't think I'll have any problem designing my report in Crystal, but how do I prompt the user for the Start Date/End Date/etc. like it does in the canned report?
Thanks again,
Mike

You need to create two parameter variables.

Then when you create your selection formula -- those paramteter variables are what you'll use.

For example create one parameter called start date and one called end date.

Regards,

Wayne Schulz
Schulz Consulting, LLC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back