Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Report issue 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

RandyMyers

IS-IT--Management
Apr 28, 2004
US
I have a user with what appears to be a local setting issue. On her computer, logged in as administrator all works correctly. Logged in as her, reports will not display in any Access application. Furthermore, I can not even create a report or go into design view, only from her profile.

Setting her as administrator has no effect. I even went as far as uninstalling and re-installing Office 2003.

It appears to be a local Access setting within her profile. I can not find any settings different between her profile and the Administrator profile on her machine. No other users are experiencing this issue.

Does anyone know what the setting is or have any idea of how to resolve this issue?

Yes the account has full permissions to run the stored procedures / views that the reports are based on. In fact, going behind the scenes all queries can be ran manually. It is only reports, you can not go into design view even on any report under her profile. It really sounds like a setting in access but I can not locate the setting.

payback,

Thank you. That was not the exact problem but it did lead to the resolution.

The default printer was some how messed up and re-installing the printer made it work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back