Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Report Input Parameters

Status
Not open for further replies.

jahooper

Programmer
Jan 20, 2003
US
I have an Access ADP file created in Access 2000. It contains a report that has a stored procedure as its Record Source, with the appropriate Input Parameters specified in Properties. Basic stuff, and it works fine...
Recently, I removed one of the parameters in the stored procedure and also removed it from the Input Parameters specification. Again, it works fine...

PROBLEM: The ADP was created and updated in Access 2000. When I open the very same ADP in Access 2002, the Input Parameters for my report appear as they were BEFORE I made the change to remove one! In other words, I open the ADP and the report in Access 2000, and the Input Parameters are correct. I open the same file and report in Access 2002, and the Input Parameters are as they were BEFORE the change!

Bizarre to me?! Any insight would be appreciated!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back