Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Report Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

gator9

Technical User
May 17, 2002
US
Here is a good one guys. I have a report that has a post net barcode font. Now when the report font type is listed as postnet on the report and the database is assessed on the server directly it works fine, but if you assess the database from a workstation the font on the report shows in the properties that it is the font I want but it displays on the report as an entirely different font. The postnet font is installed on the workstation. Any Help?

Sincerely,

Charles

Have you opened the report in design view on the workstation, selected the text box, and then selected the postnet font? Is this font available in the font selection?

Are the printer drivers exactly the same?

Duane
MS Access MVP
Find out how to get great answers faq219-2884.

I expect there is some difference in printer drivers, default printer, screen resolution, references, fonts, or other. If you can't find the difference then you may have to refrain from printing the report on the one workstation.

Duane
MS Access MVP

If there are truly no differences between the work stations then your only alternative (other than re-installing everything) is to not run the report from that workstation.

Duane
MS Access MVP

Redid the entire sysytem and the postnet font still does display correct? I have a micr font that I use and it is fine.

Sincerely,

Charles

I found that the postnet font I am using seems to be the problem. When I changed the font out all workstations work. Go figure.

Sincerely,

Charles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back