Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Report Footer in Impromptu

Status
Not open for further replies.

kambekar

Programmer
Mar 26, 2003
IN
Can I have a report footer in Impromptu? I want to achieve a functionality where I want to print certain text at the end of the report. the text shouls not be printed on each page.

If you are using a List Frame as the basis for your report (this is the most common), you will have a List Footer available for summary data at the end of the report. Select any report column and press Ctrl-L until the status bar shows you have selected the Primary List Frame. Then right-click for properties and then layout. You can make the list footer visible from there. If you create a summary column using the sigma button, the list frame becomes visible automatically.

Regards,

Dave Griffin

The Decision Support Group
Reporting Consulting with Cognos BI Tools
"Magic with Data"
[pc2]
Want good answers? Read FAQ20-2863 first!

Yes this is possible. Select the list frame, open properties menu and select the lay out tab. Her you can select the list footer to appear

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back