Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Report Events

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoniFromMars

Programmer
Aug 10, 2006
US
Im looking for a good resource to learn about Access Report Events. I can't seem to find anything in books or online.
Any suggestions?

There are events for Reports and sections (i.e. report header).

I would get the report properties and select the Events tab and put my cursor in each event, press F1 for help, read and repeat for the a section's properties.

The help topics are decent.

Whoa! I actually did what I suggested and was surprised it is less helpful than I expected in 2003. Access 97 help is much much better. If you can load a copy of Access 97, its help topics would be much better.

For books I love a series published by SYBEX. "Access 2000 Developer's Handbook" is the last one I have... ISBN: 0782123708.

Although a tip for making Access 2kX work smarter is to tell it not to automatically search the Internet. Then it will start with Offline help (generally what I want to know is in there).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back