Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Report Doesn't refresh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jupbs

MIS
Jun 17, 2003
BD
Hi all,
i am using crystal report 7. Sometimes when i click on the preview button...it shows me the previous report...means data doesn't refresh..then when i click on refresh button then data comes properly. What should i do? My ram is 128 pentium III. In my coding i reset the variable each time i call the report but the results are same. Anybody have any idea...what's the problem and how can i overcome?
Thank u to all of u.........
Jupbs

You probably have the "Save Data with Report" option set.
Verify this by looking under the File Menu. If there is a check mark next to "Save Data with Report" then you need to select the option to remove the check mark.
Save your report.
The next time you open it, it will need to run the SQL before you get any data returned.

~Brian

Thank You Brian. I have already checked that...actually what happens say i have first open report 1..and then report 2. Instead of showing me report 2 it shows me report 1. When i click the refresh button in crviewer control..then it shows me report 2.
Do u have any idea why is it do'n like this?
Jupbs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back