Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Report based on a view

Status
Not open for further replies.

jvalk

Programmer
Jun 28, 2000
NL
I have a report based on a view. When the report runs everything is ok. When I runs the report again with an other criteria the report is unchanged. The same data as in the first report is shown. What am i doing wrong.

What are your &quot;other criteria&quot; ?<br><br>If the data has changed have you done a requery?<br> <p>Tom Gahagan<br><a href=mailto:edrest@alltel.net>edrest@alltel.net</a><br><a href= > </a><br>REST<br>
<br>
Your my reason for reason.... Carlos Santana

When You created the report a database was placed in the report form enviroment section. <br>1. Check that enviroment area and make sure the table name is the same as the second run.&nbsp;&nbsp;<br>2. A second suggestion is to add the aliases to the fields and drop the tables from the enviroment section.<br> <p>David W. Grewe<br><a href=mailto:Dave@internationalbid.net>Dave@internationalbid.net</a><br><a href= > </a><br>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back