Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Replied to text from Lotus Notes Email missing in Outlook Email

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChristieS

IS-IT--Management
Nov 17, 2008
US

*ping pmonett or any other Lotus Notes email "expert"*

Hi Group,

Here's the 2nd issue I mentioned in my other thread.

We have a client that is using Lotus Notes Email module version 6.5.2 or 6.5.5 (depending on the person emailing the response). This client is having a hard time opening some attachments one of my users is sending. I've posted this issue in a different thread.

When my client emails my user back to tell her they can't see the attachment, my user can only see a "replied to" email with the original email text in it, and nothing else. However, when my user goes online to our web mail version of our email, she can indeed see the "missing" text, but it does not appear in her Outlook email.

I've given her this as a workaround for now, but would like to know what causes this problem. She only has this problem with clients that use Lotus Notes email.

Thanks in advance for anyone & everyone's time.

--Christie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back