Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

replication syncronisation error

Status
Not open for further replies.

AmberO

MIS
Oct 17, 2001
GB
Every now and again I get an error from replication. The error is:
A member if the replica set has conflicts from syncronising changes with other members. Do you want to resolve these conflicts now?

If I press yes, then a screen appears and under tables with conflicts it lists <no conflict tables> - so I can't fix anything.

How do I make the error go away without recreating the replica?

Thanks,
Amber

Does anyone know how to fix this? I tried looking in the hidden tables, but I don't understand all of them. I really have to make this error go away!

Please Help!!!

thank you.

I'm not a expert but I work with replicated DB.
You must have a table named MSysError.Take a look to it and may be it have a record.
Hope this helps
Garrido

I don't have this table. I have one called MySysConflicts and this has some GUID information in it, but the keys don't match to any record in any of my tables, and I can't delete the conflict record as its not an updateable recordset.

any other thoughts?????
Amber

And don't you have a table named &quot;TableName_Conflicts&quot;?

ok, I do have four tables called tablename_conflicts where tablename is my table name, but when I open the table, there is a record and every field is blank except for the autonumber fields which say autonumber. I can't delete these records either. (although I'm not sure that I'd want to!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back