Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Replication Public folders

Status
Not open for further replies.

elliotm

Technical User
Jun 10, 2003
GB
I have created an exchange 2003 server alongside a exchange 2000 server with the aim to remove the exchange 2000 server.

I have moved my mailbox over and can send and receive emails fine. But I cannot see any public foders.

I have tried replicating a couple of small folders (10 items) to the new server and the replication status says "In Sync". But I still cannot see any folders. I have even tried to remove the replication from the orginal 2000 so the folder is only on the 2003 server. All the time accounts which are on the 2000 server can see the moved folders.

Any ideas what I have not done? Somthign obvious I would guess!!

(Both the 2000 and 2003 servers are completly up to date with the relevant service packs)

Also I am not getting any replication errors (or confirms) in the eventviewer concerning replication.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back