Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Replication Manager/SE 3.1.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

fdurham

MIS
Sep 14, 2005
US
Ok I am having a issue that i am trying to get resolved. I am trying to get the Replication manager to work with my Celerra 502 system we have. I have follwed the quick start pamplet that I received. I have installed Solutions Enabler 6.3, I have installed RM/SE 3.1.0 with the patch to get me up to v 6.1.3. When it comes time to run the command symcfg discover, I get the follwing message.

"This operation may take up to a few minutes. Please be patient...

No devices were found"

No i have tried to look for this o the powerlink.emc.com website, but nothing comes close. Has anyone seen this error and how was it resolved. Without this I am unable to do replication on thiss box.

- I have luns attached to this host
- Running iSCSI

Frank

Why are you running the symcfg command? You must first add a Storage Device to the configuration after running the check scripts and they all come back ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back