Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

replacement tag for the date/time of the workflow initialization 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 14, 2011
PT
Hello,

In the field initiate as in my workflow, I would like to display the initated date/time of the workflow. Is there any replacement tags I can use for that?

thank you

When you are at the step painting the map click 'help for this page'.In that help look for the tag library Dynamic Replacement tags.It then shows you a truth table of replacment tags and then what can be used where.I belive <Initiateddate /> is the one that you can use.If you buy a commercial product like GCI or XMWFEXT you can make up your own tags as well.livelink workflow is a beautiful framework/module so it can be extended fairly easily and without issue if you know oScript.That is the reason why a lot of commerical packages are available for more than 13 years.

Well, if I called the wrong number, why did you answer the phone?
James Thurber, New Yorker cartoon caption, June 5, 1937
Certified OT Developer,Livelink ECM Champion 2008,Livelink ECM Champion 2010

If you are using WebForms, then you could just add in some Javascript to populate the field with the current date and time.

Greg Griffiths
Livelink Certified Developer & ECM Global Star Champion 2005 & 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back