Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Replacement Internal Cables for HP Officejet 7612

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cressplant

Technical User
Aug 26, 2018
GB
Hi,
I was experiencing problems with my HP Officejet 7612 after installing off-brand cartridges and the built in printer head cleaning function wasn't sufficing so I removed the print head and cleaned it manually. The process seemed to work so once it happened again I repeated the process but this time when refitting the cables at the back of the print head one of them frayed.

Does anyone know where I might be able to find these specific cables:
WINKIN E230343 AWM 20624 80C 60V VW1

It needs to have a 24 (hard to tell due to fraying) pin connector ideally around 30cm in length. I'd also like to source the same cable with a 12 pin connector in case the other cable is damaged.

I've contacted HP which hasn't been very fruitful, there are seemingly lots of similar cables online but does anyone here possess the knowledge as to which one will fit this printer model?

Any suggestions would be massively appreciated, thank you!

eBay has a ton of them but they are all coming from Hong Kong or similar places. It is just a straight through cable. As long as the connector end fits you should be fine with those.

See here for 24 pin:
See here for 12 pin:
Learning - A never ending quest for knowledge usually attained by being thrown in a situation and told to fix it NOW.

I'll give them a try and will report back here if they work for future reference!

Thank you for your help! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back