Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Repeat Mailing Label Item

Status
Not open for further replies.

seb2

Technical User
Feb 6, 2002
US
To allow the user to print mailing labels for either 'all states' or '1 state' I have a form that has option buttons for each item. I also have a combo box (lists all states) which must have a selection made if for 2nd Option (1 state).

The report I've created to populate with either selection seems to be working fine EXCEPT that when 1-State is selected it only prints 1 Mailing Label.

My question is: How can I have the 1-State selection populate an entire sheet of labels. (20 labels)???

Your assistance is greatly appreciated!

Don't think there is an easy way in Access.

You could write a sub that would replicate the entry X number of times to a temp database and use that as the source for the label report. Clunky but doable.

The other option would be to use MS Word which allows printing a full sheet of a single entry. Larry De Laruelle
ldelaruelle@familychildrenscenter.org

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back