Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Renewing SSL Certificate

Status
Not open for further replies.

gregarican

IS-IT--Management
Jan 31, 2002
US
I recently renewed our company's SSL cert for Outlook Web Access, as running on our Windows 2003 box that also runs Exchange 2003 and IIS 6.0. When installing the new cert I followed the instructions that Thawte specified and all looks good internally. Here is my issue.

When I access the OWA site internally on our LAN using the URL I see the new SSL cert. Yet when I access the OWA site externally via the Internet using the same URL I get a SSL warning and the cert appears as the old, expired one when I pull it up to view it.

Access via the Internet is through a published ISA 2004 rule where I forward the public IP's request to the internal OWA box. Is there something else I need to do on the ISA end? I thought that the ISA box just forwards the traffic to the internal OWA box...

Please disrgard my post, as my ISA rule was setup as a Web Listener and I needed to point to the new SSL cert in there. Forgot that it wasn't just forwarding the traffic...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back