Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Removing subscriber in MAS

Status
Not open for further replies.

goku78

IS-IT--Management
May 7, 2013
MX
Hello all,

I am having issues to remove a subscriber in the MAS server integrated with exchange.
I run the procedure and it says process completed successfully.

But I have wait more than 3 hours and when I tried to use the same subscriber the system is telling me the profile is in use.

Please let me know your comments,
Kind regards
Goku78

I tried to created a new user and I received the folowing error:

Unable to access Modular Messaging Information

I think this error could be related to the same issue.

Unable to access Modular Messaging Information could be any number of things. It could be that the MAS does not know about the account yet (FEDB hasn't updated from the Peer Directory server or the Peer Directory server hasn't gotten replication information from AD where the object creation was done). Or the Exchange mailbox doesn't exist for the account in question yet. Depending on your Exchange backend version Exchange may not actually build/create the mailbox for an Exchange enabled AD account until the first logon to the mailbox or when the first email message is attempted to be delivered to the email address.

When you say you removed the user from the MAS what steps did you use to achieve this ?

Ken Means

"I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have."
- Thomas Jefferson (1743-1826)

I use the modular messaging tasks tab for AD profiles.
It looks like I need to run the FEDBsync tool.

I am tryting to find a document or a video about that, is there any one that can provide me more information about this tool?

Kind regards
Goku78

If you were certified on this product you would know. Information surrounding that is not publicly available. You should work with a certified Avaya Business Partner or Avaya to get your task done appropriately. Or you can search these forums to try your luck at going at this alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back