Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Removing Security features

Status
Not open for further replies.

rcreed1

Technical User
May 20, 2004
US
Hello,

Ok I have been trying to learn access and I made a great database for use here at work. While creating it I thought it would be neat to make a security feature to it. Well now I am using that database to make a smaller database to give to people to use and send me their reports. Everytime I make any kind of copy the security features carry over.

Also since I am in the army and will be PCSing back to the states soon (I am currently in Korea) I can see the passwords and everything get lost or forgotten, making all my work useless.

I have all the passwords so I was hoping someone could explain to me how to remove all of the security features I've set. I had constructed workgroups, and I hope to get rid of it all. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you
SFC Reed

I would think all you would need to do is
add the Admin account back to the Admins group which would then give all access back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back