Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Removing Bridged line appearances in Bulk 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

CoCoPBX

IS-IT--Management
May 16, 2019
US
Hello,

I'm new to Tek-Tips. I need help removing bridged line appearances in bulk. Example My aim is to remove extension 2323 as a bridged extension from 2324, 2325, 2326, 2327, 2328, 2329, without having to enter change station for each of them. is there a command or way to script this? Thanks for reading[smile]

I guess not. You can try Webmanager. There it is possible to edit settings of a bunch of users at once. But it could be that it's not possible for buttons

Need some help with IP Office?

For six stations you probably have wasted more time posting than it would take to correct it. But to avoid doing individual station changes use the User Rights for common station attributes for a type of user. At this point if you have several groups that need to be changed User Rights will over write any existing buttons.

Dermis and feline can be divorced by manifold methods.*
*(Disclaimer for all advise given)--'Version Dependent'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back