Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Removing assigned skills

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest_imported

Jan 1, 1970
I work in a call center with over 1000 people. When we need to assign new skills or remove skills we find it very long a drawn out having to go into each individual agent and remove/add the skill. Does anyone know an easier way of doing this so we can assign/remove skills or a much larger basis without having the agents logged in. Thanks

If you're talking definity, post this in the DEFINITY forum, there people can help you.

If you're talking about an other switch ..... Please let me know if the information that was provided is helpfull.
Edwin Plat
A.K.A. Europe

Dan,
If you're using Definity, use CentreVu supervisor to make immediate changes quickly. I don't use the feature here but I think supervisors or agents can change skills by dialing a feature access code (assuming the feature is activated).
Bart

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back