Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Removed TOD routing. Calls conferencing...

Status
Not open for further replies.

skim6225

MIS
Sep 11, 2012
US
Good Morning All -
Release018x.00.0.822.0

I’m getting calls conferenced after removing Time Of Day routing in a specific vector that feeds two locations depending on what option they choose. Calls arrive via a simple two option driven menu. It only happens on Sundays and it doesn’t happen consistently. When it does the two locations ring simultaneously no matter what option is selected sending the calls goes to both locations and conferences both locations together (answering phones display “Conference Call”). Calls come in from the outside world.

Started around the time I processed their request to removed Time Of day routing. Again it only happens on Sundays and sporadically. I’m thinking I simply have not removed all required programming to completely remove TOD routing.

I haven’t been able to trace a problem call via testing yet. Office is only open every other Sunday.

Thoughts?

Vec_438_pjminb.png

Where does 1013342 go?

If it were a station that covered to a coverage answer group with a phone at each location, then that would be totally normal.

I think you nailed it. Looks like I may need to remove V1? I see the vdn 1013342 goes to vector 7900

Capture_1_cdyhxo.png

...but also V1 is routing to a station.

Capture_2_m2vr9w.png

Capture_3_heq3hf.png

ok, so you route to another VDN - which has a variable for V1
Don'e remove that variable otherwise it'll stop routing.

1215XXXX is a station.

But you say this happens on Sundays and only sometimes.

Does anyone work on Sundays at that station?

What are that station's coverage parameters? Maybe cover once they have a single active call which goes to a coverage answer group with a phone at each location?
Maybe there are other phones with bridged appearances of that station?
Etc

Ah....let me check on these possibilities. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back