Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Remove New Page After Page Footer

Status
Not open for further replies.

bombplayer

Programmer
Jul 3, 2001
US
I am working on tractor feed forms and do not need Crystal to move to a new page after completing the page. Is there any way to change this option?

I have three detail records per page and currently after it prints the three detail records, it skips the next three forms and starts the next set of three. I have changed the printer to tractor feed but cannot get Crystal to stop. Is there anyway?

These checkmarks can't be removed, but they only indicate that it will break when the page is full, which is always true. For some reason your printer driver isn't calculating the page size correctly.

Suppress both the PH and PF, and then make sure that you have the latest printer driver for your printer. Also make sure that you make the page margins (top and bottom) as small as your printer allows, hopefully zero. Ken Hamady, On-site Custom Crystal Reports Training & Consulting
Public classes and individual training.
Guide to using Crystal in VB
tek@kenhamady.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back