Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

remove dcu file reference

Status
Not open for further replies.

MLNorton

Programmer
Nov 15, 2009
US
I have a program where I have removed a folder but when I compile Delphi tries to find the removed dcu file and I cannot continue. How can I resolve this problem.

Somewhere in your project, one of your units is looking for a file which is no longer there. Check the Uses clause of everything, there's two places where you can find the Uses, at the top, and just below the Implementation statement. Make sure there's nothing there in any of your units. That's the only reason Delphi would be complaining with this message, if there's a reference to a file which is no longer there. Double-click on this error message and see where it takes you.

JD Solutions

This answers my question but I do not know hoe to terminate this thread.

Just cut it with a scissors... JK... There is none. Just ignore it and eventually it will terminate its self.

JD Solutions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back