Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Remove all of a color

Status
Not open for further replies.

sweetcow

Technical User
Oct 20, 2008
US
I have this complicated vector image with a lot going on. I want to remove all of one color/make it transparent. But I can't figure out how to accomplish this! I can change all of that color using Edit Colors, but there's no option there to switch to the [None] color option, unfortunately, which is what I would want. Any help would be appreciated as I'm really at the end of my rope on this one.

You should be able to select one object that uses that fill or stroke, go to select > same > whichever option you need and then click on whatever new swatch you want it to be. May need to repeat if some items have that swatch as a fill with no stroke, stroke and fill, or just a stroke, but if I'm understanding you, the technique is the same. That gets your selection and you can modify as needed.

donna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back