Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Removal of all Groupwise calendar entries 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyH

Technical User
Feb 3, 2000
US
I am new to supporting Groupwise (6.5) coming from an exchange environment. Recently the company i'm supporting purchased another company and the users from the new company are being converted to Groupwise 6.5 from Outlook. Items being converted include the Outlook calendar. One user has requested their Groupwise calendar be emptied so they can start over since they really never used the Outlook calendar. Is there a simple way to do this? Is it something that would need to be done by the server administrator rather then desktop support (which I am)?

Thank you for any help.

If you display the calendar as details (using the "view by" icon on the toolbar), it lists them all like your mailbox displays messages. You can then Ctrl-A to select all and delete them.

Not sure if there's a way to do this centrally so you don't have to go into each mailbox though. Maybe someone else knows that bit?

Jules

Thanks, Jules. I think this is probably what I needed as I am only working on one person.

Great. Glad to be of help. Thanks for the star! :)

Jules

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back