Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Remote users on lap tops - how do we know... 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

jymm

Programmer
Apr 11, 2002
US
All of our sales force is using the remote msde version of MS CRM 3 and going 'offline' or 'online' (hate the way MS used those terms, but what can you do).

Recently we have a number of users who either 'forget' to go offline & online OR they are not entering information at all.

I realize that SQL is just doing things with replication, but the question keeps coming up --- how do we know that the users are going offline & online to sync their data? Does anyone know of a way that I can either view a table with that info or look in the replication system tables for that type of info?

Unfortunatly telling them to 'just do it' is not enough - we need to turn into IT Nazis... ah well...

ideas?

on the CRM sandbox site or microsoft.com/downloads there is a report available to tell you the sync information you need.

the sandbox site is

John O'Donnell, Microsoft CRM MVP, MCSE, MCSA
MBS Certified Master–Applications for Microsoft Dynamics CRM
MBS Certified Master–Installation & Configuration for Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Crowe Chizek and Company LLC

John - that is exactly what I was looking for - had written SQL to do similar things, but this saves me BOAT LOADS of time and I can have our help desk person monitor things now - take this Star!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back