Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Remote Text Notfication - How to find user's mailbox number using email address as search criteria

Status
Not open for further replies.

FoneChick

IS-IT--Management
Nov 7, 2002
CA
I have a user who is getting notified via remote text notification that they have a voice message. Issue is user does not have a mailbox on this system that they are aware of. Is there a way to search by entering the user's email address to pull up the mailbox number? Or to export all mailboxes including that field. I've had no luck so far. We have the feature available for all mailbox classes as it is not keycoded so that option is out search wise. Many thanks!

The notification might even be coming from another CallPilot in your network???.
Anyway go to users\advanced search and look for RN E-Mail address = whatever the persons email address is. Simple!

It's a phone system, NOT a clock!

thanks bdmcdonald99! Dilemma is thatI don't see RN Email Address in the search... There are lots of Remote Notification and Remote Text Notification options, but none that I can find for email

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back