Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Remote Recording on BCM 400

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeanJM

Technical User
May 7, 2009
US
I manage a small call center, consisting of 8-10 agents plus me as the manager. We use the BCM 400 and use the call center function of that system. I am looking to add a system with the ability for me to record incoming calls without the rep's knowing.

The purpose of recording is for training and coaching. Our upfront messaging tells calls lines may be recorded, so that is covered. I would like the system to record only incoming ACD calls, not outgoing calls or non-ACD calls (since those calls will not get the up front messaging).

Does anyone have suggestions for a good system? I'm looking into Call Parrot and another product from the same company called TxR BackOffice Digital Recorder. Does anyone have a suggestion for something else?

I just set up a call parrot a couple months ago and it was a breeze. The box came preconfigured, I just needed to bridge the pri into the server. The company also gave us (me as the installer, and the end users) training over the phone for a couple hours, fully explaining all the features. It could do anything you could possibly need to do. I would highly recommend.

ASC telecom EVOip active, it sends instructions to the phone to send a duplicate stream of the audio to a recorder using nortels DMS (duplicate media stream)

weight.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back