Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Remote Queue waiting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sphera

Technical User
Mar 21, 2006
IT
Hi, i have a problem with the remote queue in MDaemon 8.15: I have configured a gateway so if i send a mail like 12345@FAX, MDaemon forward this mail to a specific host. But my problem is in Remote Queue: i send mail from my client, MDaemon received this mail and put it in Remote queue and don't forward immediately to the specific host.
How i can configure MDaemon to forward immediately this mail to a specific host?
Thanks

If I understand your question correctly, you want mail to be processed immediatly. You can accomplish this by changing the timing of the remote queue processing. Click on Setup, then Event Scheduling. On the first tab (Send and Receive Mail) you will see a slider. Underneath the slider, there is a check box that reads, "deliver remote mail immediately upon reception". Check that box and it should try and send the mail to the remote host as soon as it receives it.

hope that was what you were looking for.

Cheers

----------------------------
Josh
CCNA, MCSE 2003(in progress)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back