Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Remote J179 (ASBCE - TLS) Calls not Disconnecting right away "Number Busy"

Status
Not open for further replies.

dsm600rr

IS-IT--Management
Nov 17, 2015
US
Hello all,

So I have a remote J179 via an ASBCE using TLS. During testing, everything is working 100%, aside from an issue with called party (my cell) hanging up first.

If I make a call from the J179 to my cell phone, and hang up from the J179, the call disconnects right away, as it should on both the J179 and my Cell Phone.

Now, If I hang up from my cell phone first, the J179 displays "Number Busy" along with a consistent audio tone for about 20 seconds and then it finally disconnects.

This is what SSA Shows once the call has been hung up by my cell phone:

1_ckr9gd.png

Here is a tracesbc from when I hang up the call from my cell:

From the Initial Hangup:

2_xcn8gq.png

Once it actually disconnects 20 seconds later:

3_xbhohl.png

The ASBCE is behind their Firewall, which is doing 1-to-1 NAT per their Admin.

Thoughts?

ACSS / ACIS

First shows when I hung up the J179

Second trace is when the J179 finally disconnected after showing "Number Busy" along with a consistent audio tone for about 20 seconds.

Not seeing a "Bye" anywhere in a Monitor Trace - other than "Allow: INVITE,ACK,BYE,CANCEL,SUBSCRIBE,NOTIFY,MESSAGE,REFER,INFO,PUBLISH,UPDATE"

I also am not seeing a "Bye" when I hang up from the Remote J179 and the call disconnects correctly.

ACSS / ACIS

Looks like this was a know issue with the client and the carrier not sending a disconnect clear.

ACSS / ACIS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back