Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Remote IP Office Hunt going to Que

Status
Not open for further replies.

GStim

Vendor
Nov 25, 2002
US
I have a 412(local with centralized VMPro) and a 406 networked together with a PTP T1.I have call centers in both locations. I have voice networking checked and the vm connections set to Line with the correct VPN line selected.

My questions is:
I have voicemail reception in the local set to the call center Hunt and when it is busy it goes to que correctly. I also have vm recp. set to the hunt in the remote local pointing to the remote hunt. When you press o in someone voicemail it says transferring to the hunt ext but instead of queing when there are no positions available it tranfers back to that mail box in 3 seconds.

Any help would be greatly appreciated..

one more thing it appears that phantom phones ( no physical phone plugged in just a mail box) on the remote side work fine it is only physcial phone plugged into the remote side that do not work.

VM pro Does not support Call queing on remote sites - this may be the cause of your problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back