Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Remote H323 9608 Handsets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darby123

Programmer
Apr 14, 2011
GB
Hi Guys

After a bit of assistance.

On site I have an Watchguard Firewall with the relevant ports forwarded to the IPO. The 9608 handsets fail to register. In system monitor I cannot see any incoming packets from the far end. I have tried the remote IP phone at a number of locations and getting nothing.

Ant thoughts?

Mark

APSS
PASMI

Aastra Accredited Expert

Intruder? Defend! Defend! Intruder? Smell - Nest smell - Brother. Nest safe. Guard nest.

Meanwhile, does the number of locations include in the office? and if so what were the results - the phone should at least be able to connect to the IP Office locally and load the matching IP Office firmware before being tried at remote sites.

What release of IP Office and what has been configured on it for remote worked support?

Stuck in a never ending cycle of file copying.

The IPO is set to H323 remote worker and the all user have poweruser allocated. System is on the latest V9.

APSS
PASMI

Aastra Accredited Expert

Make sure you have logging enabled on the policy to see the packets. They will show up as green if they are allowed on the firewall.

ACSS - SME
General Geek

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back