Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

remote conection rs 232

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sejoita

Technical User
Oct 30, 2007
ES
i have a tda15 connected with a external faxmodem us robotics 56k by rs 232C port.I configure the incoming call by cli and the modem inizalizacion in maintenance menu of the pbx.the modem of my pc can connect with us robotics but then only wait a answer and clear the connection,i configure the modems(pbx an pc) like the manual of panasonic advise but this dont work.(1 ring,no msg errors,no dtr,no compression data,no dte(cd),echo off,verbose on).
Have somebody a remote connection by external modem?

thnx for help.

I have never used anything but the internal modem and they work 100 percent of the time.....

Hi Sejoita Used to use an external modem it was pretty standard config. 8bit,no parity etc. But the speed was about 2400 or 9600bps if you have speed to high it may come down and talk but better to start @ 9600
Cheers Brian

Cheers Brian
To see is to know To Know is to see

hi again the tda 15 dont support a external modem for remote conections by manufacturer.Only from tda 30.
thnx all.

dont support Remote connection by rs 232 port.

if you have the tda 15 has a built in isdn remote modem, you just need a capi modem and ISDN

we have to pay a lot to add the internal modem its no included here !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back