Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

REMOTE CALL FORWARDING

Status
Not open for further replies.

tighttuk

Vendor
Nov 1, 2002
I HAVE A LEGEND R.3 V.7 WITH A T1 CIRCUIT THAT IS SET-UP FOR D.I.D.'S WITH 1 COPPER TRUNK ON 801 AND THATS IT . HERE IS MY ?, HOW DO I GET IT TO CALL A CELL NUMBER WHEN SOMEONE FORWARDS FROM THERE EXT. TO THERE CELL PHONE AND IS IT POSSIBLE. THERE IS ONLY 1 PERSON AT THERE LOC. THAT IS ABLE TO DO THIS AND UNABLE TO DO THIS FROM ANY OTHER EXT..I HAVE SET-UP TRUNK TO TRUNK TRANSFER AND REMOTE CALL FORWARDING FOR THE OTHER EXTENTIONS BUT AFTER PRESSING THE FORWARD BUTTON IT WILL NOT TAKE THE NUMBERS ENTERED AFTER ENTERING THE NUMBER 9.

you have to enter9 plus the number and end with the # sign ex:912075551212#

I WILL TRY THIS AND SEE IF WE CAN GET THIS TO WORK .I WANT TO THANK YOU AND EVERYONE ELSE AT TEK-TIPS FOR ALL YOUR HELP AND THANKS AGAIN

Remote call forward REQUIRES that the extension trying to do this has ALL OF THE FOLLOWING:

Remote Call Forwarding

TRUNK TO TRUNK TRANSFER

-AND- the LINES INVOLVED MUST ALSO HAVE:

LOOP START RELIABLE DISCONNECT SET TO YES !

As was previously posted, once you have all that set up, make sure they dial the POUND (#) sign.

You know it's supposed to work when you press the FORWARD button, Dial the number and PRESS POUND and the FORWARD BUTTON LIGHTS UP.

If it don't light up, it's a NO WORKEE BOYS ! ! ! !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back