Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Remote Access with Disa

Status
Not open for further replies.

mass1954

Technical User
Apr 6, 2004
CA
I know you can page and draw line pool dialtone from a remote norstar. What I can't figure out is how to perform other features,like direct intercom dialing, voicecall,etc. If other features can be performed, I would like to know what all the features are, and how they are programmed.
TIA

you need to build a target line for every telephone and assign it to the telephone. the received digits in the target line will be the same as the extension.

there was a post/thread on centralized voicemail ...
some portions will be applicable to your case

When I say page and draw dialtone, I mean by going the Disa Remote access route.

Try using the * + whatever feature code (link would be *71)

That works for Page only...*611 etc.

And to add a twist to my problems here, I can only get the DISA to work when a DS line is in the Cics(4.2 software). When I change the DS card to a CI or Global card it does not work. If any body out there has a lab, or the facilities to test this, I think you will see what I mean.This has been a thorn in my side, and Nortel won't talk to me because I am not a distributer or a Channel Partner. Waiting someone's response...Mike.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back