Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Remote access to CallPilot 702T

Status
Not open for further replies.

etexas46

Technical User
Dec 5, 2006
US
Hello All,
I'm rusty on the larger tower PC based CallPilot systems. Servers and clients. I have a RAS POTS modem number and the IP address's for everything. Trouble is- I can't remember which software program to use to do remote programming. I know it's not Procomm and something in the back of my mind says Carbon Copy works. Not sure though. I do have a copy of PCanywhere at my disposal as well. Once I get in I'll recall working around thru the tabs / programs. I am running Windows XP on my machine.

Thanks in advance.......

PC Anywhere. The server should have it running and waiting for a incoming call. But that will depend on if it has been shutdown or not.

Remote programming, if you mean administor the Callpilot the you web browse to the callpilot manager:

address or host name>/cpmgr

For managing Applications you use the Application Builder program (Download off Avaya or on the Callpilot application CD)

If it is getting onto the server you might find you can also use an normal Windows Remote Desktop (MSTSC).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back