Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Remote access IPLDK 100

Status
Not open for further replies.

joehawkins

Programmer
Jul 25, 2007
GB
Hi

Can anyone talk me through remote programming on this system? There is a modem installed on ststion 130, i have a copy of ipldkpcadmin pro but i am not sure how to get remote programming up & running.

Any help much appreciated.

Cheers

Joe

You need the PC program LDK PC ADMIN, and NOT the LDK PC ADMIN PRO. The "PRO" is the offline program for ipLDK-100.
In PGM231 you enable the DDI-number for the modem, if you use an analog modem.
There is a build-in ISDN modem, so you do not need an analog modem.
The LDK PC ADMIN version should match the s/w version of the ipLDK-100 s/w version.
If you use the LG MODU (analog modem placed on the MPBN), then make shure that you use the last port in PGM105 (i.e. station 227 for the modem number).
Let me know about your success ;-)
///doktor

Thanks for the advice Doktor

Do you know if it is available for download from anywhere i have done a search and come up blank.

Thanks in advance

Joe

Write your mail address to the mail address listed at the link and I will see what I can do.
You need to let me know what s/w version you use in the ipLDK-100.
///doktor

I got your answer in my mail but I need you to check the
software version of the ipLDK-100.
This is done by pressing TRANS/PGM + 72 from any LKD or LDP keyset (digital phone).
Write back to me what it says in the display.
(Could be something like "LGE UK90P-3.7Af").
///doktor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back