Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Remedy user tracking/reporting

Status
Not open for further replies.

rainman

ISP
Mar 22, 2001
US
Hello,

My organization uses Remedy AR system, and our development team is pretty poor. I recently have been approached by management to determine how many support tickets my department has worked for a given timeframe, yet our support team has no solution within Remedy to give us this answer.

I've went as far as to install Crystal Reports, and I haven't gotten it to connect to the Remedy Oracle DB yet, however I'm very close. I believe I can somehow make a report to show tickets worked for a given month.

Is there any type of internal user tracking or accounting feature within Remedy, so I don't have to use Crystal to perform a function such as this? I would think that any good trouble ticket system should have the ability to track users, and tickets they close / assign to other groups, yet our support team has no grasp on this and it's hindering management of our employees.

Any thoughts / suggestions would be helpful.

Thanks,

Rainman

Wow

Are you using the HPD application?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back