Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Remedy search - find cases edited.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SDrich

Technical User
Nov 26, 2009
GB
thread773-1534907

I have the same question as reynoldswl. I know how to use the audit trails but would like to generate a search that will bring back all the cases edited (raised, closed, updated) over a period of time by one user. Unfortunately going through cases individually is not an option, also we do not have access to a tool such as crystal reports. I can easily create a search to bring back all cases raised by one person over a period of time, but a search to find all cases that have been updated by one person is proving much harder.

I have tried several advanced searches and the best one I can come up with is 'Status*-History.Assigned.USER' = "agent name (or domain\agentname)"

This search will run but returns no results. I have tried to add date ranges and statuses too but this makes no difference. I am not quite sure what that string should return, but as I understand it, it should return any cases updated to a status of assigned by the specified person over a period of time.

We are using Remedy 6.03.

Would be grateful for any ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back