Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Reliance Automax Exec V3 software

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rick_

Technical User
Mar 17, 2024
US
I have found a old copy of AutomaxV3 on company server,I moved it to flash drive and installed on old XP laptop, as this was the laptop used before it must of been deleted. I'm using the AUTOMAX3.BAT to open and download software, (not sure if that is the correct icon) but when I double click it the file opens for about .5 sec than closes. In any case I'm not able to download and open program, and yes this is software from late 90's I believe.

When clicking on app AUTOMAX.BAT the file is visual for only .5 sec than closes

Can you post the contents of the BAT file here (it's an ordinary text file, so you should be able to paste it into your post).

Also, can you clarify: "the file opens for about .5 sec than closes." What file? What do you actually see on your screen?

Mike

Visual FoxPro articles, tips and downloads

Tried to copy and post no luck;

Errors that come up are Exec_Drive in Automax.INI is missing or invalid or the FAC001.ERM is not found.

Sorry I'm new at this site and not all familiar with functions
Task: Pulling from flash drive
"D:\AMX3\AMTASKS.EXE"
"D:\AMX3\AMX3\AMTASKS.EXE"
"D:\AMX3\AMX3\AMLDOS.EXE"
"D:\AMX3\AMX3\AMLOAD.EXE"
"D:\AMX3\AMX3\AMMONITR.EXE"
"D:\AMX3\AMX3\AMNET.EXE"
"D:\AMX3\AMX3\AMNET.PIF"
"D:\AMX3\AMX3\AMPCEDIT.EXE"
"D:\AMX3\AMX3\AMRENUM.EXE"
"D:\AMX3\AMX3\AMSAVE.EXE

EXEC.Drive in AUTOMAX.INI is missing anyone know of this our where to find?

Open Notepad, drag AUTOMAX.INI (or AUTOMAX.BAT) from Windows Explorer and drop it into Notepad.
You can then Copy the text from Notepad and post it here.

---- Andy

"Hmm...they have the internet on computers now"--Homer Simpson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back