Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Reliable source control!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antzz

Programmer
Jan 17, 2001
US
Hi All,
This might not be the most appropriate forum for this post but I am still giving it a shot. We are a mid sized development shop and will be working with multiple clients having different requirements for the same software. As a result, it is very important for us to maintain different versions which are client specific(especially since they may be on different upgrade timelines). Right now, we use TFS for our source control.

I am looking to evaluate other products which will offer flexibility and easier usage for source and version control. If you know of any such products, please feel free to reply to this post.

I appreciate it.

Thanks

R

Hi,

I recommend Dynamsoft SourceAnywhere for you which is an SQL-based version control application. It comes with GUI client, command client, SDK, Eclipse plug-in, Visual Studio 6/2003/2005/2008 integration, Dreamweaver/Flash integration, cross-platform client.

Dynamsoft SourceAnywhere has both standalone edition and hosted editon.

You can take a look.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back