Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Release and Try again

Status
Not open for further replies.

telklass

IS-IT--Management
Aug 8, 2015
US
Hi,

Someone can tell me how to fix this issue on CS1k for ip phone,

Internal call works,but agent is having problem to make out call " Release and Try again" error message...

TGAR 1

NCOS 1

But i can see that the ACQ AS : TN, just simple,

rather than for the others phone, they are all in ACQ AS: TN,AST-DN,AST-POSID state...

Please help me to fix this out.

Look forward to your reply...
Thanks !

The phone may not be acquired but that shouldn't affect outgoing calls.
Things that affect outgoing calls:
1. CLS access restriction - the first mnemonic field after CLS
2. NCOS
3. TGAR
4. Dialing error by the user
5. Defective dialpad on the phone.

Hi, thanks !

It works for now...

I am trying to built a new one, the DN number that i used was free number, take it from all the unavailable DN on the system,but my doubt is with the ACD DN for examble

Key 00 ACD 3500 0 7000 (this number *7000*,it is the CDN that should be configured within the CCMA, righ ?), if yes are several DN could be associate with it or just one DN number .

My system is set for login ID.

Thanks for any advise .

Thanks !

Try dialing out on key 1 instead.

You can't dial on an ACD key.

7000 is the ACD Position ID and it is unique. It is not the CDN, it is not anything other than the ACD Position ID. Every ACD phone requires it and it is unique to that phone and that phone only. Because you're using AACC, the ACD Poistion ID has no function, until the AACC is off-line or the set is not acquire.

KEY 00 ACD 3510 0 7000
AGN
01 NRD
02 SCR 5507 0 MARP
03 MSB
04 ASP
05 ACNT
06 EMR

_
THank you for your explaination, ok, so i can say 7000 combined with the 3510 are called ACDN (ACD DN)! that's correct ?

and 5507 is the the DN number _

What should be considered as the CDN number in this case ? Is it the same ACDN number is also a CDN numnber ?
I am so confuse with this part of parameter, thank you in advance ,

Thanks

3510 is the ACDN - 1 ACDN can hold multiple agents (TNs)
7000 is the Position ID - each agent (TN) must be unique
5507 is the DN - just a plain simple DN.

CDN - you print those out in LD 23 Type = CDN

in your print out, make sure you look at the AST prompt and comfirm it's set to 00 02. This is what determines what and how the the agent is acquire. AACC acquire the TN, 3rd party application acquire the DN and POSID based on what is set at the AST prompt.

For system running AACC - CDN is the "pilot" DN into the AACC, which in turns send the caller to the Master application (master script), then onto the primary application (primary script), then onto the agents.
For system not using AACC (Basic ACD) - ACDN is the "pilot" DN that terminate the caller to the agents or treatment of some kind...

There's also a correlation between CDN and ACDN, but that's another can of worms altogether...

Clearly explanation,

And understood_

Please let me go ahead by asking about the Pos ID, what is exactly does... Over there all agent are used a login ID to log in and start working, this login ID is configured within the AACC, and once the TN is acquired in AACC server all agent can login in using and start working.

Could you please tell me the difference between the both , Position ID and Login ID ?

Previously i started a thread by asking how do i know if CS1K system is setting up to use Login ID or Position ID.

With this answer below :

Ld 23
req:prt
Type :ADS or SCB
cust :0

then through...
OUTPUT>>>

TYPE ADS
CUST 0
**AID YES** This means that agent id for login is being use
IDLB 0001
IDUB 9999
LOG 300
MQA NO

Now my question is for this Posistion ID, of what you've explained above, is it difference with the Login ID, i think yes... but what is the purpose of this number.,the Pos ID ?

Look forward to you reply.
Thank you very much.[thumbsup2]

Thanks !

Position ID is a pointer that identifies the agent belonging to that particular ACDN on that particular TN and has no function in an AACC environment.

Since you're using AACC, login ID are define under the agent profile within CCMA, not the ones define in LD 23 under the ADS/SCB datablock. The login ID in LD23 is for when you're using BASIC ACD, not AACC.

You are using AACC - therefore, forget about Position ID. Don't even look at it. Ignore it completely, until you need to build a new agent TN on the PBX, then just know, you need a unique number for it.
Login ID - You add them when you create the agent profile in CCMA, you can use whatever number you want, you just have to make sure it doesn't conflict with an existing one.

Some people make the login ID match the extension, some make it match the POSID, some make it match the employee ID...whatever makes it easy for the agent to remember what his/her login ID is.

Thanks !

It is like an Virtual Class, you rock_ THank you very much .

I want to close this case by asking this last question.

after create a new TN agent, he has to be associated with an CDN, i am aware a CDN can have many agent associated with, it is like an ACN number... the manual said that a CDN must be configured both on the CS1000E and on Contact Center Manager Server_ now my question is...

From what you 've explained, the ACDN is the one to be a part of the CDN, right ?
and the syntax would be like this :

>LD 23
REQ: NEW
TYPE:CDN
CUST 0
CDN : CDN# (Any Number for ex. 5000)
DFDN : 3510 (The ACD DN)
CNTL:YES
REQ:END

And this CDN number (5000) will be also configured in CCMS so that agents will be able to receive call in the call center service.

Please correct me if correct if i am wrong.
Look forward to your reply.

Thanks !

Yes, you're correct. However, when you create the CDN, leave CNTL prompt alone, do not enter YES. After you add the CDN in CCMS and acquire it, it will automatically toggle to YES when it's successfully acquire by CCMS.

THank you very much!!!
See you soon[wavey3]

Have a good night !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back