Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Reinstalling Call Pilot 202i

Status
Not open for further replies.

nortavaya

Technical User
Sep 20, 2006
MA
Hi all,

We have issue with existing Call Pilot 202i, we think the internal HDD is dead

So, we plan to reinstall by replacing the failed HDD with new one, what I need to reinstall the Call Pilot ?

We have all Call Pilot DVDs already, do I need the OS Windows 2003 to be installed first ?

Thank you in advance for your help

Regards.

no the cp install image is the os + app, so it boots to a Norton Ghost installer and installs a server image. Then once finished remove disk and reboot, windows boots up. Log in an install all the patches (several reboots while you do this), once all the patching is done log in to the CP Manager and run the wizard restores the DB if you have backup.

Hi bignose21,
Thanks for your reply, yes I have cp dvd image, for the patches, I will download them, however, there is no backup but is not very important, I can reconfigure all from scratch

Many thanks

then just run through the wizard to add your config and language files then reboot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back