Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Registered, and ready

Status
Not open for further replies.

JPLWU

IS-IT--Management
Jun 4, 2003
US
This is a special thank you to all that have helped me through my time studying, complaining and searching for answers to the A+ exam...without knowing that someone has been there and had the sam eworries/questions as me has really proved helpful in overcoming my pre test jitters..I take the exam next friday, so i have time to cram i/o addresses..I got the com and lpt i/o addresses down, any others of importance? other than that...OS i will schedule one week from the time i take the core, for another cram session....wish me luck and thanks again!

There wasnt any i/o addresses on either of my tests, and i didnt memorize them either, lucky me :)

one last queston, RAID...redundant array of inexpensive disks or independent disks? I have seen conflicting answers..

It orinally was inexpensive but has since changed to inpedentent.

A+,N+,S+,L+,I+,HTI+,CET,CST,CNST,CNCT,CFOT,CCNT,ACSP,ISA CCST3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back