Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

reference pages

Status
Not open for further replies.

LyMc

Programmer
Jun 3, 2003
US
I use MSVC .NET, but generally I program using the platform SDK - I don't need managed extensions, MFC, SQL server, MSBasic, .Net framework, etc., etc. However, the Help indexing for the pages I'm interested in ranges from poor to non-existant - I generally have to do a web search to find the data that I know is in the Help if I could only wade through all the later docs which have been better (or at least more thoroughly) indexed. Does anyone have any ideas on how I can waste less time trying to find the SDK version of SendMessage as opposed to the 10 or so others? Is theer a good reference at the SDK level somewhere I've not found?

The filtering apparatus on the Help panel seems to not work - I notice no less cruft when I have it set to C++ as opposed to not set at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back